The smartphone has become one of the primary need for us. We always keep our smartphone with us. But what if you accidentally lost your smartphone. Do not worry here are some simple steps that will help you to find your Android smartphone easily. You can lock your device or you can play sound and you can even erase all the data of your smartphone.
The condition for this method is your device must be connected with an internet connection and “Find My Device” must be on in your Android Phone( Lost smartphone ). So here are the steps you need to follow to find the location of your smartphone.
- Go to android.com/find.
- Enter your Email address and Password ( For the lost Android Smartphone )
- After it you will see the list of the smartphones that are connected with Gmail.
- Now Click on the device name that you want to Find.
- Once you click on it you will see the location of your lost Android smartphone.
you have three options to choose from:
- Play a sound: you can use this option to play some noise from you smartphone even if it on silent mode. This option is good when you are searching your device in indoor.
- Secure your device: you can use this option to secure your phone with a passcode. This option is good when your smartphone has not secured already with any password or pin.
- Erase: you can use “Erase” your phone to clear all the data available in your Android smartphone.
if you don't know how to on find my device in your android then let us know in comment section.
Also Read: How to turn off autoplay videos on Facebook