Nowadays Instagram is one of the most popular social networks. Instagram is photo and videos sharing social networking service owned by Facebook. It was launched in 2010 and then it gets the popularity day by day. Firstly it was launched for iOS exclusively then after a huge output, it was released for Android after a year.
Today we will show you how to get verified on Instagram. You need to follow these simple steps to get a blue tick( Verified badge ) on your account. First, you need a complete business profile on Instagram. Means you need to sign up for business profile and then fill your information ( Profile pic, Email, Bio). Then Follow these steps –
- Log in into your business account
- Go to the profile tab ( you can see three horizontal lines on the corner)
- Tap on Setting > Account
- Now you can see the “Request Verification” option. Click it
- Enter your details ( Name and choose your category)
- Attach an image of your ID proof. It can be a driver’s license, passport or national ID card, or official business documents
- After this click on Send
Then you will see a popup “Once we review your request, you’ll receive a notification letting you know if your account has been verified or not.”
That’s all you need to do for a verification request on Instagram. If your request will get rejected you can request again after 30 days.
Also read : “Samsung Galaxy M20” on open sale in India